Is your Aircel balance is too low that you can’t call anywhere? Don’t worry! Because Aircel has already launched their USSD code to take advance talktime loan credit of Rs 10.
Almost every network providers have their own loan USSD code. Suppose if Aircel user forget to recharge their mobile and facing low balance problem in emergency time then advance credit loan is the best option for them to get advance talktime.
If you really want to get balance (rs) loan in Aircel then you have to dial Aircel loan code *121*4*7# and follow the instructions. That’s it, Aircel will add talktime credit in your main account.
Conditions of getting loan in Aircel?
You should follow below rules to be eligible to get talk time loan in Aircel.
- Aircel sim card must be 3 month old. (90 days) Otherwise you are not eligible for Aircel loan service.
- Your Aircel main balance must be below 5 rupees to avail loan service.
- You have to pay loan charge (Rs. 2-3) additional at the time of loan refund.
- Your loan credit will be automatically deducted by first Aircel recharge.
How to get loan in Aircel (ussd Code)?
There are three ways to get loan in Aircel.
1. Aircel Loan by USSD code:
Follow below process if you want to take loan by ussd code.
- Open dialer screen
- Dial *414# from Aircel to get ten rupees Advance talktime loan.
- Follow instructions and reply for active.
- That’s it.
2. Aircel Loan by SMS:
If above Aircel Loan number is not working then try to send SMS as shown below –
- Create a SMS
- Write LOAN
- And send it to 55414
3. Aircel Loan by Call
Still are you facing the problem? Follow call method to take loan
- Just call on Aircel Loan number 1288
I hope you understand how to take loan in Aircel. If you have any questions regarding this issue then comment below. For more information you can contact Aircel customer care.