Is your Airtel balance is too low that you can’t call anywhere? Don’t worry! Because Airtel has already launched their USSD code to take advance talktime loan credit of 10 rs.
Almost every network providers have their own loan USSD code. Suppose if Airtel user forget to recharge their mobile and facing low balance problem in emergency time then advance credit loan is the best option for them to get advance talktime.
If you really want to get balance (rs) loan in Airtel then you have to dial Airtel loan code *141*10# or 52141 and follow the instructions. That’s it, Airtel will add talktime credit in your main account.
Conditions of getting loan in Airtel?
You should follow below rules to be eligible to get talk time loan in Airtel.
- Airtel sim card must be 3 month old. (90 days) Otherwise you are not eligible for airtel loan service.
- Your Airtel main balance must be below 5 rupees to avail loan service.
- You have to pay loan charge (Rs. 2-3) additional at the time of loan refund.
- Your loan credit will be automatically deducted by first airtel recharge.
Process of getting loan in Airtel ?
Follow step by step process to get loan in Airtel.
- Open dialer screen
- Dial *141*10# or 52141 to take loan by USSD code.
- It will ask for reply with option – 1) Rs 10 advance talktime 2) Advance Internet of 60 MB 3G
- Reply – 1
- You have successfully applied for Airtel loan credit.
- Wait for few seconds for amount credit in account.
- That’s it.
I hope you understand how to take loan in Airtel. You can also get Internet data loan in Airtel by applying above method. For more information you can contact Airtel customer care on 121.