Is your Tata Docomo balance is too low that you can’t call anywhere? Don’t worry! Because Docomo has already launched their USSD code to take advance talktime loan credit of Rs 10.
Almost every network providers have their own loan USSD code. Suppose if Docomo user forget to recharge their mobile and facing low balance problem in emergency time then advance credit loan is the best option for them to get advance talktime.
If you really want to get balance (rs) loan in Docomo then you have to dial Docomo loan code *369# or Send message LOAN to 369 and follow the instructions. That’s it, Docomo will add talktime credit in your main account.
Conditions of getting loan in Docomo?
You should follow below rules to be eligible to get talk time loan in Docomo.
- Docomo sim card must be 3 month old. (90 days) Otherwise you are not eligible for Docomo loan service.
- Your Docomo main balance must be below 5 rupees to avail loan service.
- You have to pay loan charge (Rs. 2-3) additional at the time of loan refund.
- Your loan credit will be automatically deducted by first Docomo recharge.
How to get loan in Docomo (ussd Code)?
There are two ways to get Docomo advance talktime.
1. Docomo Loan by Ussd code:
Follow below process to get Docomo talktime by using loan ussd code.
- Open dialer
- Dial *369# to get Rs 10 talktime credit loan.
- Follow the instructions carefully
- That’s it
2. Docomo Loan by SMS
You can also get loan Credit through SMS.
- Create a message
- Write LOAN
- Send it to 369
- Reply with appropriate option to get advance talktime.
I hope you understand how to take loan in Docomo. If you have any questions regarding this issue then comment below. For more information you can contact Docomocustomer care.