Is your Vodafone balance is too low that you can’t call anywhere? Don’t worry! Because Vodafone has already launched their USSD code to take advance talktime loan credit of rs 10.
Almost every network providers have their own loan USSD code. Suppose if Vodafone user forget to recharge their mobile and facing low balance problem in emergency time then advance credit loan is the best option for them to get advance talktime.
If you really want to get balance (rs) loan in Vodafone then you have to dial Vodafone loan code *111*1*3# or Send SMS Credit to 144 and follow the instructions. That’s it, Vodafone will add talktime credit in your main account.
Conditions of getting loan in Vodafone?
You should follow below rules to be eligible to get talk time loan in Vodafone.
- Vodafone sim card must be 3 month old. (90 days) Otherwise you are not eligible for Vodafone loan service.
- Your Vodafone main balance must be below 5 rupees to avail loan service.
- You have to pay loan charge (Rs. 2-3) additional at the time of loan refund.
- Your loan credit will be automatically deducted by first Vodafone recharge.
How to get loan in Vodafone (By SMS & Ussd code) ?
Follow step by step process to get loan in Vodafone.
- Open dialer screen
- For Rs 10 advance talk time in Vodafone – Dial *111*1*3# USSD Code.
- Or Create a SMS CREDIT and send it to 144.
- And follow the instructions.
- Wait for few seconds for amount credit in account.
- That’s it.
I hope you understand how to take loan in Vodafone. If you have any questions regarding this issue then comment below. For more information you can contact Vodafone customer care.