You are here so I can understand that your Airtel Internet plan has ended and searching for Airtel data loan code.
It’s really very bad situation when we forget to recharge Airtel sim. In emergency, there is not anyone to recharge your Airtel mobile. But you have money in Paytm wallet or if you have collected recharge balance in free recharge app them there will be required minimum data to access Internet and then recharge data pack in Airtel. So, In this post I will tell you how to get data loan (50-100MB) in Airtel 2G/3G.
Airtel Internet loan is best option for the person who is facing low data problem. Actually, we have already shared how to take talktime loan in Airtel. If you need Airtel balance loan then read this post to get Airtel loan code (USSD code).
Conditions of getting Data Loan in Airtel?
You have to follow some rules to be eligible for advance airte data loan.
- You must be 90 days old Airtel customer to get Airtel internet loan.
- Your internet loan credit will be automatically deducted by first airtel recharge.
- You will have to pay exact amount what you saw while taking Airtel internet loan.
How to take internet loan in Airtel?
Below are the exact steps you have to follow for 2G, 3G or 4G loan in Airtel.
- Open Dialer
- Dial *141*567# loan ussd code of Airtel
- Follow the instructions
- Select 2G loan or 3G/4G loan
- It will show you MB, rate and validity of internet loan.
- (Currently, Airtel provides 80MB 2G/3G/4G data loan for 27 rupees and data validiyv will be 2 days. You are free to use it in any network type.)
So, These were the steps for taking internet loan in Airtel. If you are getting any problem then don’t hesitate to ask us in the comment section or call on Airtel customer care.
Don’t forget to Share Airtel loan code with your friends.